We wish to appoint a Youth Worker as part of Jesmond United Reformed Church, Burdon Terrace, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 3AE
We are a warm and welcoming congregation and we are looking for someone who
- has a good sense of humour, is diplomatic, friendly and enthusiastic, with good people skills
- has a good rapport with children
- is creative and organised
- is ideally aged between 18-25 years old
- wishes to be involved with activities in JURC
- can work effectively and supportively as a member of a Team
- is keen to be involved in the local community
Working hours are 5hrs per week and are flexible
Salary offered is that of the hourly living wage
IT skills could be advantageous
All applicants should access www.gov.uk/check-an-employees-right-to-work-documents to be able to provide the appropriate documentation
You will be able to attend an interview early in July 2018, job to commence September 2018.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and an application form.